Overview: REPURPOSING BUSINESS TRAINING
Repurposing Business Training is offered by:
The course equips you with knowledge, tools and resources to repurpose businesses, using Biblical principles, into intentional contributors to societal transformation.
Upon completion, you can expect competency in how to repurpose an existing business and how to influence your sphere of society, whether you are a business owner or an employee at a large corporation. Competencies include:
- clearly articulating a business purpose that goes beyond making money (or simply giving it away),
- building upon the unique assets, skills and abilities of employees and partners
- leveraging current placement in society,
- defining foundational principles (the often unspoken but basic beliefs upon which corporate culture is built) and meaningful ways to express them in day-to-day business,
- planning and documenting a measurable score card for significant steps toward transforming a business and society.
Not only can these principles be applied at a strategic level across whole organizations, but also past alumni have found that they impact approaches to situations in their own workplace, at home and across a broad spectrum of activities.
Upon successful completion of classroom training, you will be eligible to travel with a consulting team to repurpose a client business over two-weeks in one of our international locations. Lasting impact for your client business includes: alignment of the entire business operations behind its purpose, better efficiency resulting from alignment, more employee involvement and motivation, improved customer loyalty and greater societal impact. Locations and timings varies. Our international locations include: Cape Town, South Africa, Jakarta, Indonesia, and Chennai, India.
Please note, Training fees you pay will qualify as a tax deductible Charitable expense under IRS publication 526 if you travel as a volunteer on a rēp Venture within a year. If others choose to contribute specifically toward your Training fees, their contributions will not be tax deductible. Please see IRS Publication 526 for more information.
For more Information
Training is available both locally in Northern California and Remotely. Additional information regarding Repurposing Business Training and other events can be found at The Institute.
ENROLL NOW for the next In-Person Training cycle
ENROLL NOW for the next Remote Training cycle